Wednesday, October 10, 2012

If at first you don't succeed

I have apparently had this blog since March 2008, who knew?!

That feels like a lifetime ago, and I guess it is, 4 years does a lot to a person.

In March 2008 I was about to take my A Level exams, I was in love with a much older man and I thought a 4 hour shift at work was long. Fast forward 4 years and I am pretty much the same person, except older...and with a degree.

The intervening years were arguably the best of my life. I moved up North for University, met the most amazing group of friends, met a boy who lived in my halls, worked crazy 14 hour shifts, fell in 'love' with said boy, broke up with said boy and am now somehow back at University and living in London.

Life doesn't half take you on a roller coaster (without sounding too much like Ronan Keating.)

No comments: